What needs to be done to obtain a mobile home title transfer or moving permit?


If possible bring the mobile home title to the Treasurer's office to obtain a permit. If you do not have the title, we need the vehicle identification number (VIN) of the trailer and the size of the mobile home. If obtaining a moving permit you need to provide the new location address. We also need the name of the current mobile home owner to verify the taxes have been paid. To obtain a title transfer or moving permit all of the taxes must be paid for the year. If it is after the January 15th assessment date you must pay an estimated tax for the next year.