What if I need extra time to pay my probation user's fee, pay my restitution, pay my fines and costs, complete my community service work?


All restitution payment arrangements are made with the Prosecutor's Office - you should contact the Victim Assistance Advocate. If you are on probation, you should contact your probation officer to request an extension to pay user fees, fines, costs and complete community service. If you are not on probation and wish to request an extension to pay fines and costs, you may write a letter to the Court.