Can my probation be transferred?


Yes, in most cases. If you reside in another state or county, our general practice is to transfer your probation supervision to your local jurisdiction. However, transfers are subject to the approval of the receiving jurisdiction, depending on a number of different criteria. There are mandatory transfer fees. Probationers who transferred to other states or counties are required to abide by the local rules of probation, as well the rules established by the Whitley County Probation Department.