County Drain Repair

 Step 1 of 1

In order to apply for a repair to a county regulated drain, the applicant must be a landowner within the watershed of the drain. Tenant farmers must get the landowner to sign the application. Those buying on contract must get the landowner of record to sign the application. Those claiming Power of Attorney must provide a copy of the documentation. Applications made in the name of an estate must be signed by the name in the estate, someone with Power of Attorney, or the executor of the estate, with documentation to verify.

* Denotes a required field

County Drain Repair or Request for Work to be Done

Select from below the issue you are reporting.
Type of Issue*
Example: There is a suckhole on my property. There is standing water on my property. An open drain is obstructed.

Your Information

Telephone, Facsimile, etc.*
-- ext
Date You Are Reporting This Information*
 Date You Are Reporting This Information

Your Report is Now Complete

Contact the County

220 West Van Buren Street
Columbia City, IN 46725
Commissioners / Council
Assessor | Auditor
Recorder | Treasurer
County Coordinator / HR
Economic Development
Engineer/Surveyor / GIS
Health Dept / Immunizations
Joint Planning & Building
WIC | File Management
101 West Van Buren Street
Columbia City, IN 46725
Whitley Circuit Court
Whitley Superior Court
Clerk of Circuit Court
County Prosecutor
County IV-D Offices
Maintenance | Security
101 West Market Street
Columbia City, IN 46725
County Sheriff / Jail
Community Corrections
Emergency Management
County Probation | Dispatch
County Highway
County History Museum
Purdue Extension Office
Soil & Water Cons. District