Uniform Commercial Codes

Fee Schedule

Financing Statement, 2 pages or less
Financing Statement, 3 pages or more     
Amendment, 2 pages or less
Amendment, 3 pages or more
Information Search, one name
... each additional name

Beginning July 1, 2001, all financing statements that deal with personal property are to be filed with the Indiana Secretary of States Office. Only UCC's attached to the land, Fixture Filings, are to be recorded in the local Recorder's Office. Failure to file in the proper office may affect the perfection of the filing. All UCC forms are available on line from the Indiana Secretary of State at the link below:

Functions and Services

Toll Free County Contacts

Contact Us

Rosemary Brown ,
County Recorder

220 W Van Buren St
Suite 206
Columbia City, IN 46725
Get Directions

  • (260) 248-3106
  • Staff Directory

In This Department

More Information