The Highway Department is responsible for the placement and maintenance of all of the road signs along county roads.  We depend on and welcome assistance from the public in letting us know when a sign may be missing.  When a warning sign is missing such as a Stop or Yield, please contact the Highway Department to report the missing sign.  If it is after hours, please call the Whitley County Sheriff's Department at 244-6410 and they will contact the Highway representative to report the missing sign.

Functions and Services

Toll Free County Contacts